Terms and conditions
This page lists the terms & conditions under which you can use this website, and also includes a downloadable PDF document containing our terms of trade.
Please note that the terms are subject to periodic change, so you should check this page for the most up to date version.
- Use of this site:
- You may use this site without needing to disclose any personal data about yourself.
- If you do choose to enter personal information, such as your name, e-mail address, etc., then you do so voluntarily. We will keep all such disclosed information completely private and confidential, and not pass it on to any third-parties without your express permission.
- If you have disclosed personal information in order to obtain additional information from us, such as service details, sales enquiries, newsletters, etc., then you are agreeing for us to send you such information and any follow up information that we choose from time to time, whether by e-mail, telephone or regular post. You may at any time request to unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive communications from us, simply by contacting us and asking us to do so.
- The information are we collecting and how we collect it:
- IP Addresses:
- Every computer connected to the Internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer's "Internet Protocol" , otherwise known as an IP address. When a visitor requests a page from any web site, web servers automatically recognise that visitor's domain name and IP address. This information is logged on our servers and is used to ensure the site is working correctly and efficiently. This is a normal and common process undertaken by the majority of web sites and does not reveal anything personal about you other than the IP address issued to you by your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- IP Addresses: